Joining Sing City
NO EXPERIENCE OR AUDITION REQUIRED
Free Tryout Rehearsals Offered!
Contact Choir Manager (Pam) at email@example.com for registration/cost details.
SING CITY accepts new members for our first few rehearsals in September (full season) and January (half season) as long as there is space at that time.
ANNUAL FEES (Sept to April) include:
- Weekly vocal training with Laura Lang in 2-hour rehearsals downtown on Tues evenings.
- Regular shows throughout the season.
- Professionally recorded harmony parts for easier home practice/learning.
- All sheet music.
- Small group training sessions with harmony section. (Attendance optional).
- Beginner level choreography training.
- Performance training - how to dazzle your audience.
- Weekly opportunities for members to sing a solo of your choice at Sing City rehearsals for the choir.
- Many opportunities to sing lead with Sing City at rehearsals and performances.
- One hour private singing lesson with Laura Lang at a reduced price (optional).
WHAT YOU CAN’T PUT A PRICE ON:
- Becoming a better singer than you could have imagined.
- Gaining performance experience and confidence in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Making new friends. Many choir members meet for an after-rehearsal drink at a local pub as well as getting together outside of choir to sing for fun.
- Basking in sheer exhilaration after every show. Performance high!
- Guest performances Nov/Dec.
- Season finale weekend in late April/early May.
- Pop-up performances – we frequently take to the streets or a local pub for impromptu performances of our latest song during the last 15 minutes of rehearsal (optional).